SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies;
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with us through the Website;
- Create an account on our website
- Make an online purchase from our website
- Contact and request customer service
- Submit a review or post any User Content on our website
- Otherwise, submit personal information to iWynx.com
- We may collect technical information such as your IP address, the address of a referring website or application, the type of web browser or mobile device you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider and the path you take through the Website;
- When you purchase services, we collect information about the transaction, such as services details and the date of the purchase/return.
For your security, we do not retain your credit card information on our website. You will be provided the opportunity to enter credit card information with each purchase. If you are paying with a card that is enrolled with one of these programmes, your issuing bank will require you to confirm your details after submitting your order. You will be prompted at this time to enter your password for authorization. This will be handled electronically through your bank. Should you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact your issuing bank, which will assist you.
We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
SECTION 2 - HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
- To send you notifications concerning shipment information;
- To register your account on our Website and to provide customer service;
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about said requests;
- To administer and send information about our products, services, surveys, contests, and promotions;
- To help us improve and customize the Website;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business.
SECTION 3 - SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
SECTION 4 - BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
SECTION 5 - DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
SECTION 6 - YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
SECTION 7 -DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
SECTION 8 - CHANGES
SECTION 9 - CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, email us at email@example.com. If you would like to view or request a copy of your personal data, please click here.
432 Clementi Ave 3, Singapore 120432