ORDERSHow to place an order?
Initially, choose your preferred currency on our website by clicking the flag on the top right corner of any page for us to determine your location. All prices will be automatically converted to your chosen currency. If you don't see your country/flag listed, we are currently not shipping to that destination.
- Browse through our various categories to look for an item you intend to buy.
- On the product page, if a variation is available, choose and indicate your preferred quantity then tap "Add to Cart" button.
- Fill out customer information field, key-in your details; Email, Name, Address and Contact Number.
- Select shipping method available in your location.
- Select the desired mode of payment. In this section, key-in Discount Voucher if applicable.
- Complete the order. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been received.
* For international orders, we can only support one shipping destination per order. Please place a separate order for each international shipping address.
How pre-order works?
Pre-order goes the same way with the in-stock (currently available items) but may affect delivery lead-times a bit due to the unavailability of the item being purchased. Delivery fulfillment starts as soon as the item becomes available.
Need clarifications? please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you process my order/s?
Click here to see how we process your order/s.
How long will it take for my order/s to arrive after I make payment?
Upon payment confirmation, customers should expect to receive their orders within 2-5 working days for Philippine (in-stock) items. Internationally shipped products may vary depending on the volume and location of orders received. Factors such as seller process delays and any other unexpected cause of delays. Customs and Postal Service may also require extra time to work on the processing and delivery during peak season or before major festivals and holidays.
Delivery estimates are shown on every product page on Shipping and Delivery Details section. If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us immediately and we will help to check and confirm the status of your order.
Why I cannot place an order?
You cannot place an order for some possible reason:
- The products in your shopping cart is/are not available for order.
- The product you are about to purchase is sold out or the seller discontinued selling the said product.
- The order failed due to internet connection problems. Check your connection, refresh the browser and place your order again.
ACCOUNTHow do I activate my account?
The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you have submitted the registration form. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You may also try checking your junk/spam folder.
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
What to do if I forgot my password?
Click here and select "Forgot your password" to request an email to reset your password.
PAYMENTSWhat are the payment methods available?
Click here to see available payments.
Why must I make payment immediately after checkout?
Product ordering is on ‘first-come-first-served’ basis. To ensure that you get your desired items/products, it is recommended that you make your payment immediately. Unpaid purchase within (5) days may automatically CANCEL your order without prior notice.
Can I pay using PayPal even without a PayPal Account?
Yes! It is commonly misunderstood that a PayPal account is needed in order to make payments through PayPal. The truth is you DO NOT need one, although we strongly recommend you sign up to enjoy the added ease of use. Without a PayPal account, all you need is any Debit/Credit card stated below that is supported by PayPal. By using PayPal, we can process & deliver your orders to you in a shorter time. PayPal is the easiest & most secure way to make payment online.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment. PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account). This payment option is recommended for international and local buyers alike.
For more details, click here to see how PayPal works for you.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERYHow can I change my shipping address?
By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into your iWynx account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
Can I prearrange the date I want to get my delivery?
Unfortunately NOT this time, we are unable to accommodate specific delivery time requests at the moment. If you are not available at the time of your delivery attempt, the courier partner will try to re-deliver to you at another time.
Do I have to pay extra duties or taxes for Overseas Product?
All overseas products from iWynx are delivered at no additional cost on your side. However, in some cases, additional customs charges not covered in the payments you made to us will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought on iWynx because:
- Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the seller.
- When shopping on iWynx, you are buying from overseas sellers. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty.
The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the seller or your local customs authority. You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made on iWynx. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence. For further details of charges, please contact your local Customs office directly.
How do you ship my order/s?
Shipping methods time and costs are set up by the suppliers themselves. Suppliers can choose from the following express shipping options: UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS, TOLL, e-EMS, ePacket, China Post Registered Air Mail, China Post Air Parcel, China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, HongKong Post Air Mail, HongKong Post Air Parcel, Singapore Post, Swiss Post, Sweden Post, Russian Air, Special Line-YW, DHL Global Mail and S.F. Express, LBC and Sonic Express. ePacket shipping now available to selected countries.
For logistical reasons, several items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
What is ePacket?
Click here to know what is ePacket?
What do I need to know more about Delivery & Shipments?
Click here to know more about Shipping and deliveries.
TRACKINGDo you provide Tracking Information / How can I Track my order?
Yes, you will receive Tracking Information notification once your order has been shipped out, however at times due to free shipping, tracking is not available.
After logging into your account, Tracking Number can be found under Order History or you may click here to track your order.
My Tracking says "Please check back shortly"
For some shipping companies, it usually takes 2-5 business days for the courier service to provide tracking information for us to update our system.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
COUPONS AND PROMOTIONSHow do I use a coupon or discount?
- Make sure you know when you can use the coupon.
- Place your order.
- Upon checkout, use the coupon on the input area provided and you confirm your order.
Available discounts and coupons are shown automatically. The order total will be updated, showing you the final price and how much you have saved.
When using your coupons, please pay attention to the following:
- The minimum spend (if required)
- The coupon rules
- The validity period
- Voucher code cannot be combined with other voucher codes.
- Voucher is only applicable on the price of the product and cannot be used to offset shipping fees.
- iWynx reserves the right to cancel suspicious orders without prior notice. This includes voucher abuse, including vouchers redeemed using multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; and vouchers used in bad intentions.
BUYER PROTECTIONWhat is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the seller.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
USER INTERFACEI am having problems accessing the iWynx website. Some of the pages look weird, am I using the right browser?
As iWynx uses some of the latest graphics designs which may not be supported in the lower version of browsers, it is recommended that you use the following browsers to access iWynx Website:
Google Chrome Version 12 onwards. Download the latest Google Chrome at https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 10 onwards. Download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie