Delivery & Shipments
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
All items purchased from overseas are delivered directly to you from the manufacturer/wholesaler and are subject to product availability.
For standard shipping, orders will be delivered by the national postal service or partner couriers of the destination country. This may take longer and several orders may not arrive all-together at once. You might be required to sign on the package to receive the item and thus please choose an address that someone is available to receive the package during business hours.
Products shipped by International sellers are delivered at no additional cost unless stated.
If shipping fees are required, this covers the processing, handling, packing and might require special attention. Shipping rates and fees varies by destination and the size of your order and will be shown upon checkout.
Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Upon payment confirmation, expect deliveries to be made 2-5 working days for Wink Collection items. Internationally shipped products may vary depending on the volume and location of orders received. Uncontrolled reason such as seller process delays to deliver on time and any other unexpected cause of delays. International shipments usually took less than a month or more over to those hard to reach area. Customs and Postal Service may also require extra time to work on the processing and delivery specially during peak season or before major festivals and holidays.
Please also note that deliveries are usually made during weekdays except holidays.
Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order from the time you placed it. Within the process and delivery period, iWynx will provide the customer all available information on the status of the order.
Gift Card Vouchers are immediately send to your email right after placing order and payment.
At iWynx, exchange rates are automatically updated at the most current exchange rate. Prices are affected and subject to change due to these adjustments. Once you proceed to checkout, the system will calculate and display a guaranteed order total in your preferred currency, however all orders are processed in PHP. Computations include all shipping costs to your selected destination and any applicable shipping charges, duties and taxes imposed by the customs and revenue authorities in the destination country (if any). No hidden charges.
Please be aware that your financial institution may apply foreign currency conversion fees for any transactions made not in your card’s base currency.
Click the Currency dropdown on the top right corner of any page for the desired currency. If location services on your device is enabled, location currency is displayed automatically.
- Orders need to clear customs in your country and may occasionally needs certain additional import documentations and requirements.
- At times, import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Please note that in some cases additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback.
- We are not responsible for customs restrictions, tariffs, duties, taxes or any regulations in your country.
Shipping methods time and costs are set up by the suppliers themselves. Suppliers can choose from the following express shipping options: UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS, TOLL, e-EMS, ePacket, China Post Registered Air Mail, China Post Air Parcel, China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, HongKong Post Air Mail, HongKong Post Air Parcel, Singapore Post, Swiss Post, Sweden Post, Russian Air, Special Line-YW, DHL Global Mail and S.F. Express, SF Express, Aramex, LBC, Air 21 and Sonic Express. ePacket shipping now available to selected countries. What is ePacket?
- Returns due to customers change of mind are not allowed for overseas products.
- Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in english.
- We are not eligible to guarantee the international shipping time delays.
- The products and accompanying materials may not be designed in accordance with your country specifications, labeling requirements and standards.
- Products may not conform to your country's voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate).
- Not all items purchased will be ship with documents, instruction manuals, stamped warranty cards (if there's any) may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. Packaging designs may vary at times. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
- There may be exceptions that door-to-door delivery service is not provided in particular cities / areas / countries, therefore orders need to be collected personally in the local post office. You will know this once your local post office send you a Registry Notice to claim your parcel your self. We are not liable for unclaimed parcels.
- Certain items on our website may be unavailable for international shipping due to product prohibitions in some country and courier services.
- Items that are available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua And Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, New Caledonia, Cambodia, Republic of Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, Isle Of Man, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Macao, Macedonia, Republic Of, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Sao Tome And Principe, Samoa, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Aland Islands, Anguilla, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Cuba, Djibouti, Eritrea, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, French Southern Territories, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Iraq, Kiribati, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Mali, Mauritania, Montserrat, Nauru, Niue, Norfolk Island, Pitcairn, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, San Marino, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Timor Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Wallis And Futuna, Western Sahara.